We're gonna see BRMC in London in April, me and C. It was his Christmas present to me, one of the best ones I've ever gotten. And I couldn't help but noticing that they are coming back to Nalen in Stockholm the very weekend we're gonna be in Stockholm.... The thing is that Nalen is a old ballroom dancing salon, with heavy read velvet curtains ad chandeliers, but combining it with the patina and shabbiness that a hundred years worth of shuffling, dancing, stomping feet on the stripped floor boards gives. As far as concert venue goes, they don't get better that that.
BRMC released their sixth studio album this week, and I've been listening to it all day long. They have a new drummer, Leah Shapiro, who earlier has been The Raveonettes drummer. My (retorical) question is: How cool is she? I mean, even the name is pure rock. I want to be her new best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment