Yes, exaclty that. I'm too busy and efficient to write like a normal perosn.
So, the weekend in bullet points:
- One drive to Wales, through landscapes that would have made Peter Jackson forget all about going to New Zealand to film Lord of the Rings. Since I'm from a terribly flat piece of land, my tummy goes "IIIII!" when being confronted with the sheep dotted hills of Wales. MOUNTAINS they are, as far as I am concerned!
- One welsh wedding. With obligatory dancing to ABBA and other tunes that only ever get played at weddings in grand but slightly forgotten mansions and country houses, and a cover band that dared to attempt Lady Gaga and the Killers.
- One night spent in a Travellodge by the motorway.
- One breakfast at Little Chef. Yes, my very first Little Chef experience! Am I fully english now?
- One afternoon of reading the Sunday Times. Twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment