I write for this magazine. It's basically a big glossy advert for everything slightly Nordic. Like ME! : )
Later this spring we're going to Stockholm, me and C. I'm gonna induldge in some Weekday and Monki shopping, visit my old front room Debaser and Berlin, and have a lush meal at Tranan. Last time I was there, Robyn casually walked in for a quick dinner. My motto is, "if it's good enough for Robyn, what the hell am I doing there". HAHAHAHA GO I;m funny. No, but seriously, they're so known for their meatballs and mash that they had to remove it from the menu, nobody was eatling anything else. You can still get them though, although as a pescetarian I'll opt for the strommingsflundror (I'm not even gonna try to translate that, it's basically filetts of herring put together two and two, fried in an ocean of butter.)
It looks something like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment